Welcome to Life-Minded.

Welcome to our blog! 💖

Every first encounter should start with an introduction so here’s ours.
Hello.
We’re Merel and Georgia and we’re from that little island down the bottom of your map called New Zealand, it's very small and very green and most of you would probably know it as Middle Earth. Both of us are in our final year of university and tbh we can't wait to finish. We meet in high school and we've been friends ever since.

Our blog itself is about so many different things, from helpful life tips that we’ve picked up in our years of life to our passions. So join us on our life journeys from the end of our university studies onward.

Now for the more personal one on one stuff:

I'm Georgia, I'm currently completing a bachelor of commerce majoring in Management and Media Studies with a minor in Marketing. I work part time at a movie theater as a supervisor and I've been in the same job for almost 2 years. I still don't really know what I want to do when I graduate but I'll figure it out on the way (although travel is one thing I want to do). I'm into most things pop culture and love comic books, Harry Potter and Disney.

And...

I'm Merel, currently, I'm studying Occupational Therapy, which I assume most of you don't know about but what it is- essentially Occupational Therapy is about enabling people to engage in occupations or activities. New Zealand is not my only homeland, I was born in The Netherlands and lived there for almost 8 years. When I'm not studying or complaining about studying I'm on my laptop and on the internet, whether that's watching youtube, Netflix, or writing for my online roleplaying sites. I'm also an avid bookworm and have more books than space, but alas I will always buy more.

It's easy to say that the two of us are very similar. We have joked on many occasions that we are the same person, but of course, we do come with different experiences and sometimes different opinions. We hope that you enjoy what we have to offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider-Man Far From Home - Marvel Monday

The Magic Of Harry Potter