Future MCU characters - Marvel Mondays

So I thought I would do a quick little post this week and list a few of the characters I want to see them bring to the big screen.

My number one is Ms Marvel, not only is she a relatable character (I too fangirl over every Marvel character) but how cool would it be to get more diversity in the MCU, she's female, she's Muslim, she's badass.
I also really want to see the Young Avengers, this was the team that really got me into comics and I think it would be a strong parallel to the current Avengers team. I wouldn't care too much about the line up although I think I would prefer to start with the original team give America Chavez her own movie and then introduce her to the team in a later movie.
Obviously now that it looks set for Marvel to get all their properties back I want to see a good Fantastic Four film (there will be another post later on how I hope they do this).
The Nova Corps was also hinted towards in the first Guardians of the Galaxy and I would love to see a Nova film.

Tell me who you want to see on the big screen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider-Man Far From Home - Marvel Monday

The Magic Of Harry Potter