A procrastinator's guide to school (Tip 1)

Think of this as being like Ned's declassified school survival guide (I realise that there are people who are younger than me that have no idea what this is but if you don't google it) but this is for procrastinators specifically it may or may not become a series of posts with the tricks I learnt from my 17+ years of education.
I am someone with the inability to focus especially when I have assignments piling up resulting in a sudden desire to learn how ice cream is made by watching 2 hours of YouTube but I have a few tips to help you pull yourself together and get those assignments in on time to a somewhat high standard.

So the big tip for this entry is to make use of the school library. I know your room is more comfortable and you can tell yourself all you want that you'll do the work at home, but you're more likely to focus in the library not just because it's quite and you're surrounded by material that can help. You see in the library lives a special breed of human that have motivation and willpower, they go to the library and work for hours and complete their work on time to the highest standard (If you are this person I envy you) but they're great motivators too, so surround yourself with them. Trust me you will not go to the library be surrounded by these functioning humans and watch youtube or surf through Facebook because when you surround yourself with enough of these people you feel the need to not stick out and you do your work.
Plus as I mentioned earlier, the library also has great resources that will help lift your grades so make the most of it.
So go to the library, write your essay and then when you get home after your hard work relax and google how ice cream is made and you'll get those assignments in on time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider-Man Far From Home - Marvel Monday

The Magic Of Harry Potter