Hello World (Part 1)

So you got to know a little about us in our blog introduction but now it's time to get personal.

Kia Ora, 


My name is Georgia, my friends sometimes call me Gee and some people at work call me Joga (don't know where it came from or why but it's not the worst nickname) but most people just call me Georgia.
Now I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22 (sorry that's a lame joke but I only have a year to make it so I'm going to make the most of it).
I'm not really sure how to go about introducing myself I'm not good with introductions so I'm just going to share some facts about me. Here we go:

1) The furthest I have travelled from home was to Washington DC after I won a trip. I got a personal spy tour of Washington and learnt all about how the spies operated during the cold war. It was such an amazing time and Washington is so beautiful and I can't wait to go back there some day.

2) I suck at picking favourites. I don't know why, call me indecisive, but I don't have 1 specific favourite of anything I have groups. Favourite movie, don't have one, favourite Marvel movie, can't pick one, rank the Harry Potter movies, can't do it.

3) I love all things Disney; Princesses, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars all of it, I am a Disney Nerd.

4) My favourite superheroes are odd choices: Hawkeye (both Kate Bishop and Clint Barton), Spider-Gwen and Scarlet Witch. I do also have a soft spot for Spider-Man and Captain America.

5) I own too many pop vinyl figures (I have an actual problem).

6) If you forced me to pick a few favourite movies I would say, Captain America the Winter Soldier, Love Actually and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and the Philosopher's Stone and Spider-Man Homecoming although I could probably add more to the list and those go in no order.

7) I love Harry Potter. All of it, even when I nitpick about the movies it's with love. I've done numerous movie marathons spending the whole night awake watching and I've read every book at least twice if not more (I think I'm at 6 times for the Philosopher's Stone).

8) I got to sit and pet Red Pandas for my birthday one year.
(This is one of them) It was one of the coolest things I've ever done, they were so cute and I got to feed them grapes and their fur does not feel anything like you'd expect it to and I want to do it again and again and again.

9) I have blue eyes (I'm running out of interesting facts)

10) I'm in my final semester of my degree. I study Management, Media Studies and minor in Marketing.  Currently I have completed the media studies part and my marketing minor.

So there's 10 facts about me and I think enough for you to know me a little better. If you want to see more from me here's my twitter and instagram (another fact I'm not very good at the twitter)

-Georgia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider-Man Far From Home - Marvel Monday

The Magic Of Harry Potter